WORK WITH US
Our company is dedicated to enlarge our sales’ network, the big plan needs you to join. You‘ll be part of the most trusted names in cooling fridges when you select our team in California.
Check out the following opportunities currently.
Account Manager - Sales
Location: San Jose, California, USA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
HCK was originally set up by Geoff Thomasson in Finland Y1971, designing and manufacturing commercial refrigerator. Except our head office in USA, we have expended our branch institutions globally to Germany, England, Australia, Brazil and so on.
We are proud to work with the world’s greatest brands like Coca-Cola, Budweiser, Monster, Electrolux, etc. Our refrigerators are proudly sold in world’s largest retailers, including Costco, Walmart, Carrefour, Metro, etc. Our smart vending fridge is in strategic cooperation with Alibaba’s, JD.com’s IOT project.
We take pride in our world class quality management system and production system. We keep leading innovation in the refrigeration industry. Our intelligent energy saving technology, remote temperature control, subzero cooling technology, digital printing technology, etc.have always been leading in the industry.
The Account Manager is mainly responsible for managing strategic national accounts to increase sales with America’s largest retailers (think Amazon, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, etc.). This position reports to the Director of Sales with high visibility to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increasing sales for all assigned accounts
- Managing the day-to-day of large accounts and building relationships with key personnel.
- Proactively seeking out new business opportunities with existing accounts.
- Opening new accounts and expansion into new verticals
- Taking ownership for everything that touches your accounts (growth strategy, operations, promotions, and results)
- Holding regular meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Arranging and leading meetings with all relevant decision makers to drive sales.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- 3-5 years of successful sales or account management experience in e-commerce and or other relevant industries
- Experience using analysis, reporting, and forecasting to gather data for making business decisions
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experienced in communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Track record of overcoming obstacles to reach personal and company goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What is in for you?
- Company welfare of transportation, housing and meal
- Monthly company birthday gathering of employee
- 3 times company travels
- Annual dinner and lottery
- Company holiday party
- Sport competition with price
Please submit the below application form and We're looking for someone like you for these positions.